What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine allows us to evaluate, diagnose, and treat our established patients over video visits. Many insurance plans cover telemedicine.
|Video visits can be used for most appointments that do not require a physical exam, such as:
- Convenient access to your provider
- Less time away from work
- Improved work/life balance
- Avoid potentially contagious patients
How Do I Schedule Telemedicine?
Request an appointment online here, or call our office at (928) 458-5723.
You will need:
- Laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Strong WiFi or mobile connection
- Account activation through email or text notification
- Be prepared 10-15 minutes before the visit starts
Want an In-Person Appointment?
Request an appointment to see a provider in the clinic.
Interested in Telemedicine?
We offer telemedicine for established patients needing the convenience of video visits.